Yeah, I know. I'm still a bit confused myself. At least the very ugly
problem in that TOC is solved. It may still be that the text looks a bit
different. I built a test file yesterday (attached!) to compare 0.20.5
and trunk and the output didn't look at all too different by now. Trunk
takes only marginally more room than 0.20.5. Maybe I'm chasing a ghost
or maybe it's really the descenders that make a difference. Maybe I'll
have another look later.