Having moved the inline-level stuff we end up with a reasonable number
of classes in layoutmgr. I now find it difficult to draw the line which
LMs (plus helper classes) I would move to a "block" subpackage. Please
have a look at what we have left and see if such a move would really be
worth it and where to draw the line. I'm actually quite comfortable with
the way things stand right now. But I'm open for suggestions.