On Jul 19, 2005, at 2:04 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

<snip>

If there are no objections I'm going to modify our documentation on
website deployment for the use of ForrestBot (comes with Forrest), set
it up for deployment to the XML Graphics subdomain and, when this works,
I'll create a set of redirection rules for the XML site so we can
finally migrate the site to the new place. Timeframe: probably next week.

Jeremias Maerki

Sounds good to me. We used to have a system like this in place, but it died around the time I arrived.

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>