Adjusting verticals spaces (coming from space-before and space-after properties)
in order to fill the region, whenever possible

I have done a few tests before committing, with spaces on blocks and on lists (both in the list-block and in the list-items) and it seems to work; should you find bugs, just tell and I'll try and fix them.

While I was making these changes, I noticed that the addAreas() methods for the block-level LM are, with few exceptions, very similar among each other, so sooner or later it could be nice to factor out a common method that they each would call.

Regards,
    Luca