Le 2 août 05, à 12:36, Chris Bowditch a écrit :

...Is this a typo, or did you mean to say FOP is *not* the most up-to-date place for thr RTF Renderer? I thought the JFOR project had stopped and since integrating the RTF Renderer into FOP, several improvements had been made to the RTF Renderer in FOP...

Yes, nearly nothing much has happened on the jfor side since the code was donated to FOP. I haven't looked closely at the FOP rtflib stuff but I guess it's at least as good as jfor's, and getting better.

-Bertrand