Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Hehe. Right mouse button on a file, select "Properties" and go the the
"Subversion" tab. There, you can set the properties per file. AFAIK,
TortoiseSVN doesn't support batch operations in this area.

Yes I've found it (I was looking under the SVN sub menu before). You check the recursive check box when viewing a top level folder to have all files and sub folders processed.

I've used the command-line:
svn propset svn:keyword "Author Date Id Revision" *.xml
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.xml
svn commit -m "blah"

much easier.

BTW, I didn't find out why certain files didn't carry the properties. I
wish there was a way to easily fix the most common properties (*.xml,
*.java).

Isn't it just new files that don't have these properties by default. I guess it's up to the committers to add the properties when they create a new file.

Chris