------- Additional Comments From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  2005-08-05 12:13 -------
Thanks for doing this. Your patch looks good and appears to work.

However, theres one little thing thats puzzling me. Finn, who is our properties guru wrote the class CommonFont. If you look at the method getFontState there is some code that implements the relative keywords for font weight and comments that say should do font size relative keywords too. Why would he write this if all he needed to do was added some keywords to the Property Maker ???

The getFontState() method was copied from somewhere else. I do not remember from where.

I believe that the properties should return the documented values without a need for postprocessing (as seen in getFontState()), but I never got around to do it for the font stuff.

I guess that the maker for font-size would look a bit like the maker for line-height.

regards,
finn