Hi fop-devs,

I am current looking into getting relative font-size property values,
e.g. "larger" or "smaller", implemented. The spec gives some leeway in
that area, i.e. it says in 7.8.4: "If the parent element's size is not
close to a table entry, the user agent is free to interpolate between
table entries or round off to the closest one.". I would like to
implement this as: "If the parent element's size is not close to a
table entry, FOP will round off to the closest one.", that is don't use
interpolation and some FOP specific definition of what "size not close
to a table entry" means.

Does that sound right to others on the list? Any concerns?

Thanks

Manuel