I am consistently getting the error below on the ant junit target.
However, I don't understand what's wrong. The same input file
(test/xml/bugtests/block.fo) works fine using fop from the command line
and its also used for the second test case in that suite which passes.
It seems applying the identity transformation to that fo file with a
DOMResult as output is not working - but why? Any one else having the
same problem or a suggestion what might be the problem?

Thanks

Manuel

There was 1 error:
1)
testFO2PDFWithDOM(org.apache.fop.BasicDriverTestCase)javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:

org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is made to create
or change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to
namespaces.
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:511)
        at
org.apache.fop.BasicDriverTestCase.loadDocument(BasicDriverTestCase.java:62)
        at
org.apache.fop.BasicDriverTestCase.testFO2PDFWithDOM(BasicDriverTestCase.java:78)