I used to write @TODO tags as JBuilder directly supported them when I
was still on that one (I may still unconciously do that today). Eclipse
let's you configure many different styles for specifying TODO items. In
the javadocs Ant task [1] you can manually add support for a todo tag. I
think I've used that to avoid the warnings in Barcode4J.

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/javadoc.html