Manuel Mall wrote:
when I run the ant task under Linux ant runs javadoc as a separate process (external program) which means it wouldn't get the same classpath environment as <javac> which runs within ant and therefore gets access to the ant.jar. Seems like one would need to include ant.jar in the classpath definition of the <javadoc> task.

Well, I was used to have optional.libs.dir point to a
directory containing all my collected jars, including ant
and Jimi. Unfortunately, I didn't move the local build
property file to the svn checkout.

Because Ant is no loger distributed with FOP, some additions
to the developer's environment setup guide seem to be in
order...

Another uncreative task: fix the Checkstyle complaints for
Constants.java :-)
Done that and will e-mail it to you separately.

Thanks! I'll review it tomorrow.

J.Pietschmann