On Aug 21, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Simon Pepping wrote:
On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 08:29:03AM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
On the other side, maybe we should really take the time to write up a
short specification for the API and to have that voted on. After all,
this is the main entry point into FOP. If anybody could take the lead on this, I'd be very grateful as I have my hands full enough already. I can
still do it myself, if really nobody can be found to do it. But I'd
really not do all that stuff in a "lonely rider" fashion.

I am afraid I have no strong feelings about this issue.  So I'll go
with your "lonely rider" stuff or what you and Manuel come up with.

Simon

I'll second that. I don't have much 'energy' on this. I will say that it's nice to see Manuel's enthusiasm. We should've hinted at an upcoming 1.0 release long ago! ;-)

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>