I have figured out how the documentation files work and how to edit them. I still have to figure out how to get the site to build on my local machine and then I will be in business.

What way you suggest I send the changes to you ?

Thanks,

Patrick Paul

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Very cool! Thanks a lot! If you need any help, just yell.