No particular reason, no. It's just some missing integration work. I'm
configuring my renderer instances directly so I haven't used the
FOUserAgent for that. If it's ok for you I'll quickly look into it right
now and see what I can do. Actually, I wouldn't want to call configure
during setUserAgent(). I will probably do that in the RendererFactory to
have a central place to do that.