Time to sum up: 9 +1s and no other votes. The vote passes.

And the winner is: Manuel Mall! Welcome!!!

Manuel, you're ICLA is already on file which will speed up the next step
considerably. What I need from you now is to give me your choice for
unix user ID and to verify that the forwarding email address is correct:

Preferred userid: ... [please provide acceptable alternatives]
Full name:                Manuel Mall
Forwarding email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks.

While your user account is set up, please familiarize yourself with a
few additional things:
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

If you have any questions, we're all happy to help.