On Sep 12, 2005, at 12:01, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

FYI: I'm currently almost done with having the initial values set by the Property subsystem itself. (Finn's recent addition of TableBorderPrecedence gave me just the hint I needed to get the necessary understanding of the property system...)

Expect more later today. Still have to remove some superfluous code (the question hasColumnNumber() for instance, will become irrelevant, since every TableCell/TableColumn will have its column-number correctly set by the time layout starts, apart from repeated columns. I'm still struggling with those...)

Just a status-report:
Will have to look again tomorrow... I'll have to dive deeper into the layout code first. Up until the FOTree, I got the column-numbers correctly assigned so far --only repeated columns will have to be handled by ColumnSetup for the time being. It seems it's going to take a little longer than I expected to make it pass all the layoutengine tests :-(

Cheers,