I wrote:

Factorized the creation of the elements in TextLM: now both getNextKE() and getChangedKE() > call the same methods createElementsForASpace() and crateElementsForAWordFragment().

This should definitively solve bug 36533.

Besides removing duplicated lines and inconsistencies, I hope this could help making this part of code a little more readable and easily understandable.

I'm going to see if these methods can be moved up to the LeafNodeLM, thus being available for all subclasses.

Manuel, I hope you don't have to spend a lot of time merging this changes with the work you are doing; I think you could add further parameters to createElementsForASpace(), to pass the variables you need for borders and padding.

Regards
    Luca