Ok, let me then explicitely state that my previous mail contained my own
interpretation and no facts. IMO there are certain gaps and inaccuracies
in the spec and I tried to take my own expectations and create an
interpretation that makes sense. Let me just say that I would really,
really hate to receive an error message because I didn't specify an
ends-row="true" on the cell preceding the one I specified a
starts-row="true" on.