Manuel Mall a écrit :
Vincent,

does FOray font expose this type of information Jeremias described below?

Not yet. I'll expose the problem on FOray-dev.
If you choose to implement this functionality now I suggest you to make things very simple, as Jeremias said. This wouldn't be completely useless anyway: this would help me to adapt FOrayFont thereafter, as I'll easily find where to work in the code!

Vincent