Andreas,

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 07:37:31PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Log:
> Added UA initialization from user-config
>
> Modified:
>     xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/apps/FOUserAgent.java
>
> +    public void initUserConfig() throws ConfigurationException {
> +        log.info("Initializing User Agent Configuration");
> +        Configuration cfgUserAgent = userConfig.getChild("userAgent");

Why do you wrap these configuration elements in a userAgent element?
The fact that we let the user agent object handle the configuration,
does not need to be reflected in the configuration file. I would
prefer to see these configuration elements as direct children of the
top level element, or perhaps some of them wrapped in an element like
pagesettings.

> +        if (cfgUserAgent.getChild("base", false) != null) {
> +            try {
> +                String cfgBaseDir = cfgUserAgent.getChild("base")
> +                                    .getAttribute("url");
> +                File dir = new File(cfgBaseDir);
> +                if (dir.isDirectory()) {
> +                    cfgBaseDir = "file://" + dir.getCanonicalPath()
> +                        + System.getProperty("file.separator");
> +                }
> +                URL cfgBaseURL = new URL(cfgBaseDir);
> +                setBaseURL(cfgBaseDir);
> +            } catch (MalformedURLException mue) {
> +                log.error("Base URL in user config is malformed!");
> +            } catch (IOException ioe) {
> +                log.error("Error converting relative base directory to
> absolute URL.");
> +            }
> +            log.info("Base URL set to: " + baseURL);
> +        }
> +        if (cfgUserAgent.getChild("pixelToMillimeter", false) != null) {
> +            this.px2mm = cfgUserAgent.getChild("pixelToMillimeter")
> +                            .getAttributeAsFloat("value", DEFAULT_PX2MM);
> +            log.info("pixelToMillimeter set to: " + px2mm);
> +        }
> +        if (cfgUserAgent.getChild("pageHeight", false) != null) {
> +            setPageHeight(cfgUserAgent.getChild("pageHeight")
> +                            .getAttribute("value"));
> +            log.info("Default page-height set to: " + pageHeight);
> +        }
> +        if (cfgUserAgent.getChild("pageWidth", false) != null) {
> +            setPageWidth(cfgUserAgent.getChild("pageWidth")
> +                            .getAttribute("value"));
> +            log.info("Default page-width set to: " + pageWidth);
>      }

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping