On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 03:30 am, J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Manuel Mall wrote:
> > What we also need for proper script support is a mapping from
> > Unicode code point to script.
>
> On a second thought: isn't this what Class Character.UnicodeBlock
> does?

Joerg,

Thank you - I didn't even know that this class existed.

It doesn't quite solve all issues though I think:

a) We need a mapping from the ISO 4 letter codes to the
Character.UnicodeBlock classes.

b) We need a mapping from the Character.UnicodeBlock to script
properties (actually at this point in time the only property I am aware
off is the default baseline for the script).

May be a wrapper around this class to provide that functionality?

> J.Pietschmann

Manuel