Manuel,

would you please have a look at the FO file I posted for the space
interpretation stuff?

http://people.apache.org/~jeremias/fop/space-interpretation.fo

The file forces a line-height of 10000mpt but the element list and the
area tree will create a line height of 9999mpt. Not that it's a big
problem on the visual side, but it is somewhat unexpected when you deal
with test cases. The reason for this is
LineLayoutManager.LineBreakingAlgorithm.makeLineBreakPosition() (the
first statement). I'm not sure where to add the rounding difference.
Maybe it can simply be added to "follow" or the second halfLeading
becoming space-after could be incremented by 1 mpt.

Thanks,