On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:03 pm, Mark C. Allman wrote:
> Since you're using Linux, try a symbolic link (ln -s
> /usr/share/java/ant.jar $ANT_HOME/lib/ant.jar )?

Mark, yes sure but that's not quite what I am after. The problem I want
to solve is to have a build.xml such that when users download the FOP
source distribution it will build without errors. To achieve that
build.xml must be able to find out where ant.jar lives for the javadocs
target. The current setup is broken for users who have ant installed
via RPM.

Manuel