Although it may be stating the obvious - our integrated tests don't
catch regressions with respect to the renderers yet. Because our layout
engine test suite is getting more comprehensive this may install a
false sense of comfort when one does a change that everything is still
fine.

Need to look into integrating Jeremias bitmap verifications into the
test suite.

Manuel