This is done now. Some printStackTrace() calls are left mainly in the
Graphics2D implementations. That will be looked at when we move them to
Commons.

We'll have quite a pile of work before us to improve the whole exception
handling. But that's not for today.

Thanks for reminding us about fixing the console output, Nils.