On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:14 am, Luca Furini wrote:
> Manuel Mall wrote:
<snip/>
> Tomorrow I should have some time to implement
> hyphenation-ladder-count and fix the penalty values for justified /
> unjustified text.

Not sure what other committers and the PMC think but as a vote on the
release has started I would suggest no further changes to the codebase
unless agreed?

What I am saying is - by all means do the development but don't put it
back into svn until after the release. Of course this would apply to
all committers who have Work In Progress not just Luca.

Is that reasonable or am I 'out of line' here?

> Regards
>      Luca

Manuel