On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:19 pm, Mark Gaywood wrote:
> Hi Manuel,
>
> I'm still intending to do this, but I misjudged the time I had
> available.
>
> I'm not sure when I'll be able to spend the right amount of time and
> effort on this solution.
>
> Let me know if this is OK

Mark,

I have now done the conversion into XML of the disabled-testcase files.
We sort of wanted it for the release. Still have to look into the HTML
conversion.

Please don't take this as an indication that your help is not wanted.
Quite the opposite - we need all the help we can get. There are plenty
of other work items (small and large) listed on
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/FOPProjectTasks.

If you unsure - ask here - we are always willing to suggest tasks :-).

Regards

Manuel