On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:04 pm, Christian Geisert wrote:
> Manuel Mall schrieb:
> > Ooops, that wasn't very efficient as I did more or less the same
> > thing.
>
> Yes, that was unfortunate. I was really wondering seeing Jörg as
> committer after you announced it on the mailing list.
>
> > Oh well you got in first.
> >
> > Here is my disabled-testcases.xml - may be you can merge the
> > comments into yours.
> >
> > I'll leave the integration of the new XML into the web site to you
> > as well then.
>
> Do we need this for the release?

IMO not really - the main driver for converting the disabled-testcases
to XML was the idea to be able to automatically generate and maintain a
"Known Issues" page for the web site and also a list for inclusion into
the release notes. For 0.90alpha1 Jeremias has done that manually in
the README file. If we can get the web page generation into the release
that would be a 'nice to have' but is no showstopper for me.

Manuel