Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
Hey, allow me some wishful thinking on my part. :-) Look, if FOrayFont
supports fonts without the need for a PFMReader or a TTFReader then the
road to "font auto-discovery" is just a very small step. And the former
is an absolute must. Otherwise, the whole thing is a waste of time. I'm
not even afraid about the performance penalty of an "auto-discovery"
feature. If someone points to the system's font directory with 500 fonts
it's his own fault if the whole thing takes a little time to preload. If
you don't do auto-discovery, that's fine. I'll do it then. I want it. :-)

Ok, then no problem ;-)
Just wanted to make sure you didn't believe that this functionality was already existing.