Shame on me for not remembering that. Still, the "executive summary"
aspect is not addressed there. It's a lot of information that is
somewhat redundant with what we have on the website. The parts that
interest me on this page are "Staging" and the last three paragraphs. If
we cut it down to that and updated it with today's reality we'd have a
good document that we could show to the decision maker kind.