+1

On Nov 29, 2005, at 2:53 AM, Manuel Mall wrote:
I have been working lately on an AFP Renderer for FOP. As a starting
point I used http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net. Some progress has
been made and some very basic rendering under fop trunk is working.

At the same time I have established contact with the original writers of
this software. As it turns out they are very keen to contribute their
code to the ASF. In actual fact all their code already has the Apache
2.0 license header.

Any way, I would like to formally ask on this list if there are any
objections (assuming all licensing issues are cleared by the PMC before
hand) to adding the AFP Renderer code to the fop trunk sandbox.

Regards

Manuel

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay