Hello Jeremias,

>> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
>> file:/D:/Work/Digitech/IWS%209.x%20redesign/IWS-redesign.fo:2:24687:
>> Error(2/24687): No element mapping definition found for fox:outline
>> Exception javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
>> org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException:
>> file:/D:/Work/Digitech/IWS%209.x%20redesign/IWS-redesign.fo:2:24687:
>> Error(2/24687): No element mapping definition found for fox:outline
>
> I think something is in the works to support the XSL 1.1 Working Draft
> exquivalent (fo:bookmarks) of fox:outline in DocBook. See:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=373750&aid=1357947&group_id=21935
> http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.90/upgrading.html

> Well, it should be easy to at least let the new FOP behave like the old.
> I'll look into it.

For the moment none of FOP 0.20.5 and 0.90 is superior of the other.
In FOP 0.20.5:
- missing fo:block keep-together.within-column which does big trouble
that figure titles are often split over the pages with the images
(temporary fix - use the tables for that)

In FOP 0.90:
- missing boookmarks from DocBook (fop extenstions)
- wrong implementation of comma separated lists of font families

Both:
- no ToUnicode maps included

I just wonder when we can see release with all of the features :) ?
Wish it was soon.

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|