Christian helped me (Thanks!) with the release which is now on the
primary distribution server now and should be distributed on the mirrors
in the next 24 to 48h. The website will also be published any minute.

I'm now going to take a necessary break now until 2006-01-02. I'd
appreciate if somebody would take care of the various announcements.

While testing I found a bug I want you to know about: Rendering
examples/fo/basic/images.fo using the JDK 1.3 binary with no Jimi
library in the classpath causes a ClassDefNotFoundError. That means that
the image implementations currently don't check if the necessary library
classes are available in the classpath during run-time. This should
eventually be fixed.

Also, while waiting for the various builds to go through, I found an
interesting thread from the Fedora documentation people:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2005-December/msg00017.html

Reminds me that I need to have another go at GNU Classpath compatibility
for Batik and FOP. The Batik part is almost ready. Only build updates
necessary.

Happy Christmas everyone and happy new year!