On Dec 24, 2005, at 02:02, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I'm now going to take a necessary break now until 2006-01-02. I'd
appreciate if somebody would take care of the various announcements.

Sorry people. I tried, but apparently some problems with my GnuPG plugin made me send blank messages...

Going to have a look at this ASAP, but if anyone finds the time to write up a decent release message, feel free to do so. At least people will already be aware of the beta release, albeit without too many details :-/

Again, my apologies for this screw-up.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Cheers,