Clay Leeds wrote:

On Dec 27, 2005, at 4:08 AM, Elliotte Harold wrote:

Question: is this a beta of the 0.91 release or is 0.91 a beta of the 1.0 release?

This is a beta of 0.91... We still have a few things we hope to have implemented before the 1.0 release (I believe mainly 'font' related stuff...). In addition, although it is very powerful, we are still finding a few bugs with each release.

I'd still *really* like to see automatic table layout in 1.0...

Decimal cell alignment would also be nice, but is not as critical by a long shot.

--
Jess Holle