Ok, so I hope with the example I just added it should become a little
clearer. If you read my text again now, you should see that I'm talking
about modifying the XML font metrics file, and not userconfig.xml. Now,
you may whip yourself. :-) Thanks, Clay, for still being our favorite
nitpicker. And this is meant in the positive sense!!!