That's great! As you know, my goal is to limit the amount of time our esteemed developers need to spend answering questions.

BTW, I was fully aware that I'd showed an example modification of the userconfig.xml file. I don't believe we have sample XML from the XML font metrics file on the site (at least I didn't find one). My intention was to indicate by example the types of documentation we 'should' (IMHO) be providing to minimize mail list questions...

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. Glad to have you 'back'!