Point taken :-)  Less agitating for gap plugging and more gap plugging on my part would obviously be more helpful.

I'd love to, but I have some other fires to fight right now...  FOP is currently a fairly minor component in our overall system -- thanks in part historically to these gaps, but that is now a somewhat cyclical situation...

--
Jess Holle

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Jess, we'll be happy to help you get started if you'd like to work on
these missing features.