On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 09:57:54PM +0100, Simon Pepping wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 12:19:26PM +0100, gerhard oettl wrote:
>>
>> >It would be good if you could turn it into a test file
>>
>> If have no idea how which xslt paths to use for testing, but if you
>> could lead me by sending me one (or two) examples
>
>I will send you some tests, tomorrow or over the weekend.

I got the test-thing working, so i need no example-file anymore.

gerhard

ps: in the wiki-page for testcases there is mentioned that it
is possible to run a single test with the favoriet IDE.
I think this also is possible with ant.
For a newbe: Where to set the fop.layoutengine.single
system property?
But don't be hasty, for now i simple moved all other testcases to
a different directory ;-)

--
 .''`.   gerhard oettl   on   Debian/Gnu Linux
: :'  :