I understand that some of you may not have a lot of time. I still hope
to get some more feedback on this. I can give another task priority over
this if anyone would like some more time to review. So, I'll probably
start with work on PDF/A-1 support on Monday.

So far I've incorporated the feedback from Jess and Simon.

On 07.02.2006 10:09:38 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> As part of my upcoming optimization work I want to finalize the FOP API.
> I've written down a proposal in the Wiki:
> http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/ApiDesign
>
> If possible, I'd like to have that finished by the end of the week.
> Please post your feedback ASAP.
>
> Jeremias Maerki

Thanks,