The PNG code has been moved to a different package. That's the reason
for the Gump failure. However, I don't want to fix this by adjusting the
package name but by porting the codecs to XML Graphics Commons and only
fix the package name once. I'll also take over the ImageWriters I wrote
for Batik so we can decouple the bitmap serialization from the codecs.
This way we're one step closer to GNU Classpath compatibility. I'll do
that ASAP.

On 20.02.2006 13:57:39 Sam Ruby wrote:
<snip/>
>     [javac]
> /x1/gump/public/workspace/xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/image/PNGImage.java:57:
>  cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class PNGRed
>     [javac] location: class org.apache.fop.image.PNGImage
>     [javac]         PNGRed red = new PNGRed(stream, param);
>     [javac]         ^
<snip/>