Hi

I was thinking about packaging a smaller subset of FOP
with only those renderers inside that are necessary
(in the end I decided against it for the moment since
the size benefit didn't seem to warrant it).

I noticed though that the type RendererFactory has a
hardcoded list of RendererMakers in one of its
initializers "registerStandardRenderers()"

Since FOP apparently uses sun's Service API anyways
I'd suggest to use it here as well. Just a thought,
there might be something I'm missing.

Applied patch adds the dynamic lookup in the
factory and the necessary service definition file
residing in META-INF.

Regards
Nils