On Fri, 24 February, 2006 2:31 pm, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Manuel, Pete, Joe,
>
> since Manuel told me he is very busy right now, I'd like to do a few
> things for him. Let me list what remaining steps we need to take to
> finish the code donation for the AFP Renderer.
>
> AFAIK, Manuel has pretty much finished the port for FOP Trunk and has
> placed the code in the CVS respository in SourceForge. What should now
> be done is to tag the CVS repository and create a ZIP or TAR.GZ from
> that tag. This file should then be posted on a publicly available web
> server. When this is done, please send me the URL.

I can roll a tarball over the weekend. Manuel, can you confirm that you
have checked all your code in? (I haven't seen any checkins for a while -
see
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/afp-renderer/afp-fop-src/src/org/apache/fop/render/afp/?only_with_tag=FOP_ALPHA
).

Thanks for your time on this.