Hi,

how do I get it, the attribute value and why is "fo.flow.Table.width"
uncommented? (It should either be removed with additional comments about the
change or uncommented again with a method to get/set it) If it is the
inlineLengthRangeProperty I'm quite upset, 'cause I'm running again into the
same design problem mentioned in the mail before: I cannot calculate an
object's with using a PercentBaseContext, if I have to determine it's width
first - I'm running in circles. The only thing I need is an abstract access to
all the width's parameters, the value (numeric) and the dimension, so I can
translate it without having a LayoutManager (which is not available for
RTF-output and makes no sense for a streamed output format).

BTW, why does the LengthRangeProperty return a LengthRangeProperty without any
parameter (LengthRangeProperty.getLengthRange())? Does it make sense to ask a
variable for it's own reference (what else should this method return besides
"this")? (Method is not static, too) And why is there a method "getObject"?
According to the "widening controversion" in the java language specification
every instance is an object, there's no need for such a method (would be the
same like casting "null" into any class, you can even call an integer's
getClass() method...) What am I trying to say? There's either a plenty of
methods without any necessity and the right ones are missing or I'll have to
spent much more time on understanding FOP, being so much different from other
java apps I've seen...(Maybe therefore the first thing I should do before
continueing my work should be a UML diagram of the layout manager concept and
it's interface to the different rendering packages and a sequence diagram of
the RTF export.) The easy way would be to remove these methods and see, who's
moaning 'bout it, when compiling. But first: discussion on that...

Noch allein? 1 Million Singles warten auf ein Date!
Schnell Kontakt aufnehmen bei Deutschlands beliebtester Partnerboerse
http://singles.freenet.de/index.html?pid=11512