I've just run a larger part of the SVG 1.1 testsuite through Batik 1.6 and FOP SVN Trunk from yesterday. I used PNGTranscoder, PDFTranscoder and PSTranscoder. The generated PDF and PS files were converted to PNG using GhostScript and all three generated images placed beside each other in a single combined PNG file.
I did this so I can quickly test for regressions because of a patch to PDFGraphics2D that was recently submitted and I'm currently looking into. I thought I'd share the results. It gives a good overview over what we can do right now. It shows that there are still a number of problems in both PDF and PostScript transcoders. Here's the file: http://www.jeremias-maerki.ch/download/fop/svg-1.1-testsuite-with-batik-1.6-fop-svn-2006-03-18.zip Jeremias Maerki