> Hello,
> My name is Pierre-Henri Kraus and i'm a student at the University of
> Li├Ęge (ULG) in Belgium.
> I'm currently in the last year to be a bachelor in computing (5 years
> studies type), and i have to do an "end of study work", and mine
> consists of helping an open-source XSL-FO processor developpement team.
> After a preliminary analysis, i've chosen FOP, which proved to be the
> most advanced and "living".
>
> I've had a talk with Jeremias, and with my supervising teacher too, and
> among the points worth looking at, we decided that i would work on
> page-number-citation-last from XSL 1.1 (if that's ok for you), and/or
> eventually, on reviving SVGRenderer if you can confirm me that it's
> about taking a SVG file as input for a fo:graphic element (by opposition
> to the SVG rendering backend).
>
> Pierre-Henri

Welcome aboard.

I'm not one of the developers. Instead, I'm a user who takes the time to
answer user-level questions (unless someone beats me to it). I also produced
a sample for FOP, which I'll update when the new effort settles down
(probably when it comes out of beta).

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services