I have trouble making updates to Bugzilla right now, so.....

Pierre-Henri,

very cool! I'm looking forward to reviewing the patch. In the meantime,
would you please submit the ICLA (by fax) I was talking about in an
earlier mail? We need it since your patch contains a new file, not just
minor fixes to existing files. See http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas.

And please write a test case for the
test/layoutengine/standard-testcases directory to demonstrate the new FO
element and so we can automatically test its functionality for all times.
A guide to writing layout engine test cases can be found here:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowToCreateLayoutEngineTests
It's very easy to do. And there are LOTS of examples. :-)

Thank you!