On Mar 27, 2006, at 20:03, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Good catch, Andreas. I've already fixed it. Thanks.

It was not necessarily caused by the merge. Rather, it was the changed
order of initialization.

OK, thanks for the quick fix. I added a little change to FOTreeTester to make it conform to what I gather is the advantage of the modified API (and more or less what the LayoutEngineTester does)

BTW: if it may be used as an indication, the BasicDriverTestSuite performs noticeably faster after the merge. I got an almost 30% performance boost there, don't know if the rest of you sees it as well (?)

Cheers,