On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 08:15:13PM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> I'd be grateful if someone would review my changes here. I'd like to
> avoid having bugs in our example code again. Thanks!

I had a quick look at the embedding page. It looks good and very
extensive. I also see a few things that would require correction,
e.g. the overview, and in the FOUserAgent example the required output
stream is missing. When would you like to have corrections? I have no
time right now.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping