On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 09:24:10AM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> What exactly needs correction in the overview? I've reread it and I
> don't see any problems there. I've republished the site now and I can
> easily do so again if there's anything else that should be changed.

I committed a few changes.

I also have a few questions on the output page:

1. 'Set the OutputStream (out) to the PCLRenderer'. Should this be:
   'Set the MIME type to MimeConstants.MIME_PCL'?

2. 'Note that FOP does not currently support "tagged PDF", PDF/X or
   PDF/A.' and 'FOP does not currently support several desirable PDF
   features: XMP metadata'. Should this be updated?

3. Section 'XML (Area Tree XML)': Mention the intermediate format?

The embedding page is a thorough piece of documentation.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl